SCP Gate Laminate Door
High-Scale & Functional
Eliason Gate doors are custom manufactured to meet your specific design, décor and size requirements. Our patented Gate Post is an attractive and cost-effective alternative to mounting gate doors directly to walls, counters or expensive millwork. The SCP-Gate door is constructed of a 3/4” sustainable, moisture resistant composite wood core, and a decorative high pressure laminate on both sides. These doors operate on the Easy Swing Hinge® System pioneered by Eliason more than fifty years ago, and still the smoothest operating and most reliable hinge system on the market today. Contour top and bottom designs are also available as options. The Eliason Gate Post is quick and easy to install, eliminates the need the drill holes in walls and counters and provides a very stable mounting solution for any type of gate door. We’ve got the right gate doors to meet your needs, to add some swing and bring some functionality to your space.
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail found in our finely engineered doors. See the product detail photos in the gallery below.
swipe for more gallery photos
- Door Classification: High pressure laminate gate door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a .75" thick wood core with full height high pressure laminate (HPL) on both sides
- Face Sheet Colors: Available in a variety of colors
- Face Sheet Material: Decorate high pressure laminate
- Door Thickness: 3/4"
- Edge Trim: Black plastic molding, optional stainless steel edge cap available
- Finish: .032" thick decorative high pressure laminate on both sides, optional stainless steel available on both sides
- Hinge: Eliason Easy Swing® Hinge System
- Optional: Contour top and bottom