SCP-8 High Pressure Laminate Traffic Door
Durability Meets Fine Dining
These very attractive traffic doors are installed in some of the world’s finest restaurant, banquet and dining facilities. They are constructed of a 3/4” sustainable, moisture resistant composite wood core clad on both sides with High Pressure Laminate available in a virtually limitless selection of colors and patterns. The door panel is then capped with 18 gauge stainless steel. Eliason is the only door manufacturer that welds and polishes the corner joints of our stainless steel edge caps, eliminating unsightly gaps and overlaps present on our competitor’s doors. The SCP-8 features an 18” high stainless steel impact plate. Standard scratch-resistant 9” x 14” acrylic vision panels are set in black rubber molding. These doors operate on the Easy Swing Hinge System pioneered by Eliason more than thirty years ago, and still the smoothest-operating and most reliable hinge system on the market today. Custom windows, unique laminate designs and impact plate configurations are never a problem at Eliason.
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail found in our finely engineered doors. See the product detail photos in the gallery below.
swipe for more gallery photos
- Core: Moisture resistant composite wood core
- Door Classification: High pressure laminate traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a wood core laminated with decorative high pressure laminate, edges capped with Stainless Steel Channel.
- Face Sheet Material: Decorate high pressure laminate
- Base Plate: Standard 18" high stainless steel (both sides)
- Core: .75" thick sustainable, moisture resistant, composite wood core
- Door Thickness: 1"
- Finish: .032" thick decorative high pressure laminate (both sides)
- Hinge: Eliason Easy Swing® Hinge System
- Window: Standard 9" x 14" clear acrylic set in black rubber molding