SCP-4 Aluminum Traffic Door
A Traditional Touch
SCP-4 traffic doors are installed in kitchens, restaurants, banquet halls, cafeterias, hospitals and hotels around the world. Attractive traffic doors that offer a classic look along with durability. They are constructed of a 3/4” sustainable, moisture resistant composite wood core and clad full height on both sides with satin anodized aluminum panels. Standard scratch-resistant 9” x 14” acrylic vision panels are set in black rubber molding. These doors operate on the Easy Swing Hinge® System pioneered by Eliason more than fifty years ago, and still the smoothest operating and most reliable hinge system on the market today. Custom windows, impact plates, easy spring bumpers and other options are available.
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail found in our finely engineered doors. See the product detail photos in the gallery below.
swipe for more gallery photos
- Core: Moisture resistant composite wood core
- Door Classification: Aluminum traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a 3/4" thick exterior grade solid wood core and clad full height on both sides with aluminum panels
- Face Sheet Material: Satin anodized aluminum
- Base Plate: 12" high stainless steel (both sides)
- Core: .75" thick sustainable, moisture resistant, composite wood core
- Door Thickness: 1"
- Finish: Full length satin anodized aluminum panel (both sides)
- Hinge: Eliason Easy Swing® Hinge System
- Window: Standard 9" x 14" clear acrylic set in black rubber molding