SCP-3 Stainless Steel Traffic Door
Very Attractive, Very Tough
SCP-3 traffic doors are installed in kitchens, restaurants, banquet halls, cafeterias, hospitals and hotels around the world. These very attractive traffic doors offer the classic look and durability associated with stainless steel. They are constructed of a 3/4” sustainable, moisture resistant composite wood core and clad full height on both sides with stainless steel. Standard scratch-resistant 9” x 14” acrylic vision panels are set in black rubber molding. These doors operate on the Easy Swing Hinge® System pioneered by Eliason more than fifty years ago, and still the smoothest operating and most reliable hinge system on the market today. Custom windows, impact plates, easy spring bumpers and other options are available. To add perimeter edge gasketing, specify Model SCG-3.
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail found in our finely engineered doors. See the product detail photos in the gallery below.
swipe for more gallery photos
- Core: Moisture resistant composite wood core
- Door Classification: Stainless steel traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a 3/4" sustainable, moisture resistant composite wood core and clad full height on both sides with stainless steel
- Face Sheet Colors: Stainless steel
- Face Sheet Material: Stainless steel
- Material Type: Full height stainless steel panel (both sides)
- Core: .75" thick sustainable, moisture resistant, composite wood core
- Door Thickness: 1"
- Finish: Full length stainless steel panel (both sides)
- Hinge: Eliason Easy Swing® Hinge System
- Window: Standard 9" x 14" clear acrylic set in black rubber molding