SCP-2 Aluminum Traffic Door
SCP-2 traffic doors offer a clean look and yet a durable construction. They are constructed of a ¾” exterior grade solid wood core and has a total door thickness of 1”. The top panel of the SCP-2 is .032” thick tempered aluminum alloy with a satin anodized finish on both sides. The SCP-2 has 48” high stainless steel base plates located on the front panel, and through-riveted galvanized steel base plates on the rear side of the door.
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail found in our finely engineered doors. See the product detail photos in the gallery below.
swipe for more gallery photos
- Core: Exterior grade solid wood core
- Door Classification: Traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a 3/4" exterior grade solid wood core, a .032" tempered aluminum alloy top panel with a satin anodized finish (both sides), 48" high base plates (stainless steel on the front, galvanized steel on the rear) and a 14 gauge, grade "D" mill galvanized steel back channel
- Face Sheet Colors: Satin anodized aluminum
- Face Sheet Material: Tempered aluminum alloy with satin anodized finish
- Base Plate: 48" high stainless steel (front), 48" galvanized steel (rear) - through riveted
- Core: 3/4" exterior grade solid wood core
- Door Thickness: 1"
- Finish: Top panel - .032" thick tempered aluminum alloy with satin anodized finish (both sides)
- Hinge: Eliason Easy Swing® Hinge System
- Window: Standard 9" x 14" clear acrylic set in black rubber molding