SCP-15 High Pressure Laminate Traffic Door
When Cost, Taste & Variety Matter
When it comes to generating restaurant profits, we know cost, taste and variety matter. That’s why Eliason® is proud to offer the value priced SCP-15 Restaurant Door. This sleek, thin-profile door features quality, contains a 3/4” sustainable, moisture resistant composite wood core, and the Eliason® patented Hidden Hinge based on the Easy Swing® hinge, proven to be the smoothest-operating and most reliable hinge available. Choose from a wide selection of colors and options. So get ready to upgrade your restaurant’s décor and appeal with the SCP-15 from Eliason®.
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail found in our finely engineered doors. See the product detail photos in the gallery below.
swipe for more gallery photos
- Core: Moisture resistant composite wood core
- Door Classification: High pressure laminate traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a .75" thick wood core with full height high pressure laminate (HPL) on both sides
- Face Sheet Material: Decorate high pressure laminate
- Core: .75" thick sustainable, moisture resistant, composite wood core
- Door Thickness: 1"
- Edge Molding: Black plastic edge molding
- Finish: .032" thick decorative high pressure laminate (both sides)
- Hinge: Eliason patented Hidden Hinge
- Scuff Plate: 8" high black plastic (both sides)
- Window: Standard 9" x 14" clear acrylic flush windows
Designs and Colors
SCP-15, EHH-3 Install Guide