SCG-1 Aluminum Traffic Door
Strikingly Classic Appeal
SCG-1 traffic doors are installed in kitchens, restaurants, banquet halls, cafeterias, hospitals and hotels around the world. These very attractive traffic doors offer the classic look and durability associated with stainless steel. With a perimeter seal, the SCG-1 is ideal for use in walk-in coolers with a temperature differential of 10-30 degrees. They are constructed of a 3/4” sustainable, moisture resistant composite wood core and clad on both sides with tempered aluminum alloy and 48” high stainless steel base plates. Standard scratch-resistant 9” x 14” acrylic vision panels are set in black rubber molding. These doors operate on the Easy Swing Hinge® System pioneered by Eliason more than fifty years ago, and still the smoothest operating and most reliable hinge system on the market today. Custom windows, impact plates, easy spring bumpers and other options are available.
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail found in our finely engineered doors. See the product detail photos in the gallery below.
swipe for more gallery photos
- Core: Moisture resistant composite wood core
- Door Classification: Aluminum traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a 3/4" sustainable, moisture resistant composite wood core and clad full height on both sides with aluminum alloy and 48" high base plates
- Face Sheet Colors: Aluminum
- Face Sheet Material: Tempered aluminum alloy with satin anodized finish (both sides - top panel), 48" high stainless steel base plates (both sides)
- Base Plate: 48" high stainless steel (both sides)
- Core: .75" thick sustainable, moisture resistant, composite wood core
- Door Thickness: 1"
- Finish: Top panel - .032" thick tempered aluminum alloy with satin anodized finish (both sides)
- Hinge: Eliason Easy Swing® Hinge System
- Window: Standard 9" x 14" clear acrylic set in black rubber molding