Strong, Stable & Reinforced
Eliason Gate doors are custom manufactured to meet your specific design, décor and size requirements. Our patented Gate Post is an attractive and cost-effective alternative to mounting gate doors directly to walls, counters or expensive millwork. The PMP-Gate door is constructed of a .25” thick ABS material reinforced with 2 pieces of .25” x 7” ABS along the jamb side (creating a .75” thick back spline). These doors operate on the Easy Swing Hinge® System pioneered by Eliason more than fifty years ago, and still the smoothest operating and most reliable hinge system on the market today. The Eliason Gate Post is quick and easy to install, eliminates the need the drill holes in walls and counters and provides a very stable mounting solution for any type of gate door. We’ve got the right gate doors to meet your needs, to add some swing and bring some functionality to your space.
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail found in our finely engineered doors. See the product detail photos in the gallery below.
swipe for more gallery photos
- Door Classification: ABS gate door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a .25" thick ABS material, reinforced with 2 pieces of .25" x 7" ABS along the jamb side (creating a .75" thick back spline)
- Face Sheet Colors: Available in a variety of colors
- Face Sheet Material: .25" thick ABS
- Door Thickness: .25"
- Finish: .25" thick ABS material, front side has a textured surface, back side has a smooth finish
- Hinge: Eliason Easy Swing® Hinge System