PE-500 Traffic Door
High Quality, Lower Cost
This rugged impact traffic door is the latest addition to Eliason’s line of high quality, cost-effective door solutions. The PE-500 is designed for use in a wide variety of applications, including grocery, retail, commercial and light industrial. The ½” thick door panels are constructed of USDA accepted stress-relieved, high-density polyethylene with a stainless steel back channel for added strength and rigidity. The scratch-resistant acrylic vision panels are 9” x 14” set in black rubber molding. These attractive, durable door panels are textured on both sides and operate on the Easy Swing® Hinge System pioneered by Eliason and still the smoothest-operating and most reliable hinge system on the market today. The PG-500 comes standard with perimeter gasketing.
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail found in our finely engineered doors. See the product detail photos in the gallery below.
swipe for more gallery photos
- Door Classification: Traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a 1/2" thick high density, textured USDA accepted polyethylene and a stainless steel back channel
- Face Sheet Colors: Available in a variety of colors
- Face Sheet Material: 1/2" thick high density, textured, USDA accepted polyethylene
- Door Thickness: 1/2"
- Finish: 1/2" thick high density, textured, USDA accepted polyethylene
- Hinge: Eliason Easy Swing® Hinge System
- Optional: Perimeter gasketing (specify model PG-500), 3" x 9" jamb guards, impact plates, molded spring bumpers and special vision panel configurations
- Window: Standard 9" x 14" acrylic set in black rubber molding