LWP Café Aluminum Door
Functional & Complimentary
Eliason Café doors will complement your surroundings so that you can enjoy spending time in a place that welcomes you day after day. The LWP-Café door is constructed of a .063” thick tempered aluminum alloy with delta formed vertical edges. These doors operate on the Easy Swing Hinge® System pioneered by Eliason more than fifty years ago, and still the smoothest operating and most reliable hinge system on the market today. Contour top design is also available as an option. Whether it’s for a retail, restaurant or supermarket space; the LWP-Café door can become a great solution for various applications. We’ve got the right café doors to meet your needs, to add some swing and bring some functionality to your space.
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail found in our finely engineered doors. See the product detail photos in the gallery below.
swipe for more gallery photos
- Door Classification: Aluminum Cafe Door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a .063" thick tempered aluminum alloy with delta formed vertical edges
- Face Sheet Colors: Aluminum
- Face Sheet Material: Tempered aluminum alloy with delta formed vertical edges
- Door Thickness: .063"
- Finish: .063" thick tempered aluminum alloy
- Hinge: Eliason Easy Swing® Hinge System