LWP-6 Aluminum Traffic Door
A Lightweight & Flexible Solution
The Eliason® LWP-6 traffic door is a lightweight, economical solution where visual separation is desired between kitchen and dining areas, customer service and back room, or sales floor and stockroom. The door body is constructed of a special alloy .063” thick tempered aluminum that creates a durable door with just the right amount of flexibility. The LWP-6 comes standard on both sides with a decorative high pressure laminate (HPL) available in a virtually unlimited choice of colors and patterns. Standard 12” high stainless steel base plates are located on both sides. Standard vision panels are 9” x 14” set in black rubber molding. Various window sizes and shapes, impact plates, push plates and other options are also available. The LWP-6 operates on the Eliason Easy Swing Hinge®.
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail found in our finely engineered doors. See the product detail photos in the gallery below.
swipe for more gallery photos
- Door Classification: Aluminum traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a .063" thick tempered aluminum alloy with delta formed vertical edges, available with optional .032" decorative high-pressure laminate on both sides
- Face Sheet Material: Tempered aluminum alloy with satin anodized finish
- Base Plate: 12" high stainless steel (both sides)
- Door Thickness: .063"
- Hinge: Eliason Easy Swing® Hinge System
- Window: Standard 9" x 14" acrylic set in black rubber molding