LWP-3 Aluminum Traffic Door
Where Durable Meets Economical
The Eliason® LWP-3 traffic door is a lightweight, economical solution where visual separation is desired between kitchen and dining areas, customer service and back room, or sales floor and stockroom. The door body is constructed of a special alloy .063" thick tempered aluminum that creates a durable door with just the right amount of flexibility. The LWP-3 comes standard with a clear anodized finish. We also manufacture this door with a 16 gauge stainless steel door body (Specify Model DSP-3). Standard vision panels are 9" x 14" set in black rubber molding. Various window sizes and shapes, impact plates, push plates and other options are also available. LWP-3 and DSP-3 models operate on the Eliason Easy Swing Hinge®.
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail found in our finely engineered doors. See the product detail photos in the gallery below.
swipe for more gallery photos
- Door Classification: Aluminum traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a special .063" thick tempered aluminum alloy with a standard clear anodized finish
- Door Thickness: .063"
- Finish: Clear anodized tempered aluminum alloy (both sides)
- Hinge: Eliason Easy Swing® Hinge System
- Window: Standard 9" x 14" clear acrylic set in black rubber molding