FCG-1 Aluminum Traffic Door
Durable & Attractive
These attractive and durable aluminum impact traffic doors are designed for use in supermarket and restaurant applications. The FCG-1 is constructed with a 1.5” thick foam insulated core with a .032” thick tempered aluminum alloy top panel with a satin anodized finish on both sides. The windows are 9” x 14” clear acrylic single pane set in black rubber molding. These attractive, durable door panels come standard with 48” high, 20 gauge stainless steel base plates on both sides and operate on the Easy Swing Hinge System. The FCG-1 has a perimeter seal with an adjustable bottom gasket.
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail found in our finely engineered doors. See the product detail photos in the gallery below.
swipe for more gallery photos
- Core: Foam insulated core
- Door Classification: Impact traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a .032" thick tempered aluminum alloy with a satin anodized finish on both sides, a 1.5" thick foam insulated core, a perimeter seal with an adjustable bottom gasket, 48" high stainless steel base plate on both sides
- Face Sheet Colors: Aluminum
- Face Sheet Material: .032" thick tempered aluminum alloy with a satin anodized finish (both sides)
- Base Plate: 48" high stainless steel on both sides
- Core: 1.5" thick foam insulated core
- Finish: Top panel - .032" thick tempered aluminum alloy with satin anodized finish (both sides)
- Gasketing: Perimeter seal with adjustable bottom gasket
- Hinge: Eliason Easy Swing® Hinge System
- Window: Standard 9" x 14" double glazed clear acrylic set in black rubber molding