ENG-1 Traffic Door
Attractive and Upscale Quality
The Eliason® ENG-1 restaurant door is engineered and manufactured in the same tradition of high quality and dependability built into every Eliason® door. With its neatly Hidden Hardware (patent pending) and flush mounted window, this attractive door is perfect for upscale environments. This 1-1/2" thick door with its unique core construction provides excellent sound abatement qualities, keeping noise where it belongs. This stylish door provides the same reliable service and uncompromising quality you’ve come to expect from Eliason®.
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail found in our finely engineered doors. See the product detail photos in the gallery below.
swipe for more gallery photos
- Core: 1-1/2" thick polymer core
- Door Classification: Traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a 1-1/2" thick polymer core and clad full height on both sides with .032" thick decorative high-pressure laminate and .100" thick black, 8" high impact thermoplastic scuff plates
- Face Sheet Colors: Available in a variety of colors
- Face Sheet Material: .032" thick decorative high-pressure laminate, 8" high black .100" thick high impact thermoplastic scuff plate (both sides)
- Core: 1.5" thick polymer core
- Door Thickness: 1-1/2"
- Hardware: Internal (gravity operated) hardware
- Hinge: Eliason Hidden Hardware (patent pending)
- Scuff Plate - 8" high, black .100" thick high impact thermoplastic (both sides)
- Window: Standard flush 9" x 14" clear acrylic, double glazed