ENG-1 Traffic Door
Attractive and Upscale Quality
The Eliason® ENG-1 restaurant door is engineered and manufactured in the same tradition of high quality and dependability built into every Eliason® door. With its neatly Hidden Hardware (patent pending) and flush mounted window, this attractive door is perfect for upscale environments. This 1-1/2" thick door with its unique core construction provides excellent strength while being lightweight. This stylish door provides the same reliable service and uncompromising quality you’ve come to expect from Eliason®.
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail found in our finely engineered doors. See the product detail photos in the gallery below.
swipe for more gallery photos
- Core: 1-1/2" thick polymer core
- Door Classification: Traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a 1-1/2" thick polymer core and clad full height on both sides with .032" thick decorative high-pressure laminate and .100" thick black, 8" high impact thermoplastic scuff plates
- Face Sheet Colors: Available in a variety of colors
- Face Sheet Material: .032" thick decorative high-pressure laminate, 8" high black .100" thick high impact thermoplastic scuff plate (both sides)
- Core: 1.5" thick polymer core
- Door Thickness: 1-1/2"
- Hardware: Internal (gravity operated) hardware
- Hinge: Eliason Hidden Hardware (patent pending)
- Scuff Plate - 8" high, black .100" thick high impact thermoplastic (both sides)
- Window: Standard flush 9" x 14" clear acrylic, double glazed