DSP-3 Stainless Steel Traffic Door
Your Economical, Lightweight Solution
The Eliason® DSP-3 traffic door is a lightweight, economical solution where visual separation is desired between kitchen and dining areas, customer service and back room, or sales floor and stock room. The door body is constructed of 16 gauge stainless steel with delta formed vertical edges. Standard vision panels are 9” x 14” set in black rubber molding. Various window sizes and shapes, impact plates, push plates and other options are also available. The DSP-3 operates on the Eliason Easy Swing Hinge®.
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail found in our finely engineered doors. See the product detail photos in the gallery below.
swipe for more gallery photos
- Door Classification: Stainless steel traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of 16 gauge stainless steel with delta formed vertical edges
- Face Sheet Material: 16 gauge stainless steel
- Door Thickness: .063"
- Finish: 16 gauge stainless steel (both sides)
- Hinge: Eliason Easy Swing® Hinge System
- Window: Standard 9" x 14" clear acrylic set in black rubber molding