Curtron Service-Pro Series 50
Service-Pro® Series 50 insulated restaurant doors are the ideal solution for temperature sensitive environments, including walk-in cooler openings, supermarket retail stores and more.
These durable insulated swinging doors can handle medium duty traffic, including heavy carts and light motorized traffic. Aside from temperature separation, Service-Pro® Series 50 insulated traffic doors provide a barrier against sound and act as a visual barrier. All Service-Pro® doors are 100% custom-made and manufactured in the United States.
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail found in our finely engineered doors. See the product detail photos in the gallery below.
swipe for more gallery photos
- Medium duty, personnel, push cart, pallet jack and occasional forklift traffic insulated swinging door
- A 9” x 14” window comes standard on all Series 50 door panels
- A variety of upgrades are available, including a V-Cam hinge assembly, impact plates, teardrop bumpers, stainless steel hardware, stainless steel jamb guards, cane bolts, locking collars, limiting posts and push plates
- 1.75” Insulated core and thermoplastic facing door construction
- A 3” x 10” aluminum jamb guard is included