Curtron Service-Pro Series 20
The Service-Pro® Series 20 swinging restaurant doors are a light duty personnel door available in aluminum or stainless steel sheet. A laminate finish is also available on aluminum Series 20 doors.
Series 20 doors are lightweight and easy to open and close. These restaurant doors are often found, as the name implies, in restaurants, but they’re also commonly found in food service environments, retail stores, supermarkets, convenience stores, pharmacies, commercial kitchens and more.
The Series 20 Service-Pro® separates environments, helps reduce noise levels and helps control traffic flow. These light duty impact doors help make both customers and employees more comfortable.
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail found in our finely engineered doors. See the product detail photos in the gallery below.
swipe for more gallery photos
- Light duty, personnel traffic swinging door
- A 9” x 14” window comes standard on all Series 20 door panels larger than 20” wide, but additional window sizes are available. (A 6” x 12” window is standard for door panels below 20” wide.)
- A variety of upgrades are available, including impact plates, stainless steel hardware, jamb guards and push plates
- 0.063” Tempered Aluminum Alloy or 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Sheet
- Series 20 door finishes include natural aluminum, brushed stainless steel and high pressure laminate
- Series 20 swinging doors all come with a reinforced back spine