Curtron Pest-Pro Series 200
For slightly larger areas, as well as areas not accessible by customers, the Pest Pro 200 silent insect trap is a very effective and affordable option for controlling flying insects. The Pest Pro 200 can be used in kitchens and hallways or other high traffic areas that are often exposed to the outdoors, such as retail entrances. Pest Pro 200 silent flytraps are clad in an attractive white powder-coat finish and maintain a low-profile design, projecting only 3.5" from the wall. The Pest Pro 200 silent insect trap covers 1,500 square feet of space and attracts insects with a high-intensity UV light. Replaceable glue boards trap the insects but cannot be seen until the unit is opened to replace the boards. For best results, it is recommended that the Pest-Pro 200 be mounted between 3' and 6' from the ground.
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail found in our finely engineered doors. See the product detail photos in the gallery below.
swipe for more gallery photos
- Coverage: 1,500 square feet
- Replaceable Glue Boards: 19” x 3” & 16” x 9”
- Light Output: 30 watt, high-intensity UV light
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Color: White, powder coated unit
- Mounting: 3 to 6 feet above floor
- Replacement Parts Available
- Dimensions: 19” L x 10” H x 3.5” D
- Weight: 12 pounds
- 120 V / Single-Phase / 60 Hz
- UL Listed