226 Insert Frame
Eliason Fiber-Flex 225 is a heavy duty aluminum extrusion that provides excellent strength. The slip-in design covers old, new, or damaged framing, while giving a new and modern appearance to any frame opening. It has perimeter wool pile weatherstripping. The frame face can be trimmed if needed, to fit various conditions. It is designed for 1 3/4″ door thickness.
- Aluminum Alloy: 6063
- Aluminum Grade: Architectural
- Aluminum Temper: T6
- Anchors and anchor preps are by others
- Corner Joint Assembly: Screws
- Corner Joint Construction: Miter Corners
- Door Stop Weather Strip: Polypropylene pile
- Face Thickness: 3/8"
- Fixed 5/8" door stop lip
- Frame Series 226
- Material = tubular extruded aluminum
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.