225 Insert Cap Frame
Eliason Fiber-Flex 225 extruded aluminum framing with a slip in design to be set into an existing frame. The Eliason 225 Insert Cap Frame is a heavy duty aluminum extrusion that provides excellent strength. The slip-in design covers old, new, or damaged framing, while giving a new and modern appearance to any frame opening. It has perimeter wool pile weatherstripping. The frame face can be trimmed if needed, to fit various conditions. It is designed for 1 3/4″ door thickness. This model has a 2 1/4″ face flange to help cover the face of the existing frame material.
- Aluminum Alloy: 6063
- Aluminum Grade: Architectural
- Aluminum Temper: T6
- Anchors and anchor preps are by others
- Corner Joint Assembly: Screws
- Corner Joint Construction: Miter Corners
- Door Stop Weather Strip: Polypropylene pile
- Face Thickness: 3/8"
- Fixed 5/8" door stop lip
- Flange Size: 2-1/4"
- Frame Series 225
- Material = tubular extruded aluminum
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.