4400 Series Tubular Aluminum Frame 4
Eliason Fiber-Flex 4400 series tubular aluminum framing systems use slip channel mortise and tenon corner joint assembly. Frame stops and glazing are surface mounted. All materials are water sealed to the tubes. This item is a special order component that can be used on the frame design.
- Aluminum Alloy: 6063
- Aluminum Grade: Architectural
- Aluminum Temper: T5 and T6
- Anchors and anchor preps are by others
- Applied door stops
- Applied frame glazing
- Closed back framing
- Corner Joint Assembly: Screws
- Corner Joint Construction: Slip join channel
- Door Stop Size: 1-15/16" wide x 11/16" high
- Door Stop Weather Strip: Polypropylene pile
- Door stops have gasket seal to tube
- Door Stops: DS14
- Face Size: 2"
- Frame series
- Glazing accepts 1/4" or 1" glass or panels
- Glazing Step Stops: 473
- Glazing Type: Snap in
- Jamb Width: 4"
- Material = tubular extruded aluminum
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.