1400 Series Tubular Aluminum Frame 1-3/4
Eliason Fiber-Flex 1400 series tubular aluminum framing systems use slip channel mortise and tenon corner joint assembly. Frame stops and glazing are surface mounted. All materials are water sealed to the tubes. Frames can be three sided to fit basic openings, or they can have transoms and side light configurations for larger openings. Frames can have panel or glass inserts for the side lights or transoms. Louvers can also be installed into the frame glazing systems. Custom panel widths can be accommodated by using a split glazing system for various panel thicknesses. Frames can be made with radius arch tops. Side light bases can vary in heights and have small offsets for flashing. All perimeters and joints are sealed with water resistant caulking.
- Aluminum Alloy: 6063
- Aluminum Grade: Architectural
- Aluminum Temper: T5 and T6
- Anchors and anchor preps are by others
- Applied door stops
- Applied frame glazing
- Closed back framing
- Corner Joint Assembly: Screws
- Corner Joint Construction: Slip join channel
- Door Stop Size: 1-15/16" wide x 11/16" high
- Door Stop Weather Strip: Polypropylene pile
- Door Stops: DS14
- Face Size: 1-3/4"
- Frame series
- Glazing accepts 1/4" or 1" glass or panels
- Glazing Step Stops: 473
- Glazing Type: Snap in
- Jamb Width: 4-1/2"
- Material = tubular extruded aluminum
- Wall Thickness: 1/8"
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.