FRP-PBG6RW Heavy Duty Rugged Wall Stile Door
The Eliason Fiber-Flex FRP-PBG6RW extra heavy duty FRP door offers many of the same features and rugged good looks of our original Fiber-Flex FRP-PBG door. However, this model features 6” wide stiles and rails that have a face wall thickness of 3/16” and an edge wall thickness of 1/4”. This door has been designed to stand up against abuse. The heavy walls firmly secure surface door mounted hardware such as exit devices and closers without the need of thru bolt mounting. Rugged wall design and heavy duty assembly make this door the choice to be used in any opening that maybe subject to heavy abuse. These doors are low-maintenance, rust free and extremely durable. The Eliason Fiber-Flex FRP-PBG6RW door panel is clad with .120” thick pebble grain textured FRP face sheets, available in a wide range of through molded colors. You can even design your door with a different color FRP face sheet on each side of the door. Painted colors are also available to customize and compliment your building’s appearance. Green Guard: YES, Certified for Low Emitting Products for Children and Schools and Indoor Air Quality.
- Door Classification: Heavy duty rugged wall wide stile door
- Door Design: Doors Styles can be made flush or have various vision lite styles and sizes. The vision lites will accept 1/4" or 1" glass or 1" FRP panels. For more information see door styles
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Face Sheet Colors: FRP Face Sheets are to be selected from Eliason fiberglass choices. Consult with Eliason or your local sales representative for the availability of other color options
- Face Sheet Texture: Pebbled Embossed (standard). Consult with Eliason or your local sales representative for the availability of other texture options
- Mainframe Stile: Hollow Aluminum Extrusions with Narrow Stiles
- Material Type: .120 FRP, Class C fire rated material is standard, Class A is optional
- Polystyrene Cores: Standard core is 25 PSI density polystyrene with a flame spread rating of no more than 25
- Reinforcing: The internal mainframe supports the door hardware without added reinforcements
- Trim Color: Anodized or painted
- Trim Type: Aluminum edges and vision lite moldings
- Urethane Cores: Urethane is not used on this door
- Aluminum Alloys are architectural grade 6063 with a minimum of T5 or T6 temper strength
- Aluminum Perimeter Inter-Loc Edge Trims secure face sheet edges in place
- Bottom edge trim includes two door bottom sweeps made of high quality, water resistant, polypropylene pile
- Bottom Rail receives urethane prep assembly on foamed doors
- Bottom Rail Tube: full 6" high with a 3/8" tie rod spline
- Core Material is 25 PSI density polystyrene with a flame spread rating of no more than 25
- Corner Joint Assembly: 3/8" Tie rod thru spline
- Corner Joint Construction: Mortise and tenon
- FRP Face Sheet: .120 nominal thickness
- FRP Face Sheets are permanently secured to the cores and mainframes
- Lock and Hinge aluminum reinforcing thickness: 1/8"
- Lock and Hinge edge dove tail trims are 1/4" thick
- Lock and Hinge Edge Wall Thickness: 1/8"
- Lock and Hinge Face Wall Thickness: 3/16"
- Lock and Hinge side edge trims Interlocking with dove tail locking
- Lock and Hinge side edge trims replaceable
- Lock and Hinge Stile Tube: Full 6" wide
- Lock and Hinge stiles are single tube aluminum extrusions with doves for inter-locking edge trims
- Lock and Hinge stiles have flanges for joint assembly and to interlock with foam core
- Top and Bottom rails are single aluminum tube extrusions with tie rod splines
Designs & Colors
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.
|Eliason Fiber-Flex Order Form|
|Fiber Flex Specs|
|Quote Form Pebble Grain|