SCP-4 Aluminum Traffic Door
SCP-4 traffic doors are installed in kitchens, restaurants, banquet halls, cafeterias, hospitals and hotels around the world. These very attractive traffic doors offer the classic look and durability associated with stainless steel. They are constructed of a 3/4” sustainable, moisture resistant composite wood core and clad full height on both sides with satin anodized aluminum panels. Standard scratch-resistant 9” x 14” acrylic vision panels are set in black rubber molding. These doors operate on the Easy Swing Hinge® System pioneered by Eliason more than fifty years ago, and still the smoothest operating and most reliable hinge system on the market today. Custom windows, impact plates, easy spring bumpers and other options are available.
- Core: Moisture resistant composite wood core
- Door Classification: Aluminum traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a 3/4" thick exterior grade solid wood core and clad full height on both sides with aluminum panels
- Face Sheet Material: Satin anodized aluminum
- Base Plate: 12" high stainless steel (both sides)
- Core: .75" thick sustainable, moisture resistant, composite wood core
- Door Thickness: 1"
- Finish: Full length satin anodized aluminum panel (both sides)
- Hinge: Eliason Easy Swing® Hinge System
- Window: Standard 9" x 14" clear acrylic set in black rubber molding
Designs & Colors
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.
|Heavy Weight Doors - Easy Swing Double Action Standard Hardware Installation Instructions|
|SCP Replacement Parts Drawing|
|SCP-4 Double Drawing|
|SCP-4 DXF Drawing|
|SCP-4 Order Form|