FRP-WGF5 Flush Wood Grain Wide Stile Door
The Eliason Fiber-Flex FRP-WGF5 is a strong, attractive, FRP clad door that is designed to thrive in a wide variety of applications. It is tough enough to survive the most corrosive applications, yet attractive enough to fill most retail, restaurant or institutional doorways. The Eliason FRP-WGF5 door panel features wider 5” internal aluminum stiles and tie rod construction for greater strength. These doors are low-maintenance, rust free and extremely durable. The Eliason Fiber-Flex FRP-WGF5 doors provide a classic, authentic wood grain texture. The FRP face sheets are .120” thick and available in a wide range of through molded colors. You can even design your door with a different color FRP face sheet on each side of the door. Painted colors are also available to customize and compliment your building’s appearance. The panels are foamed-in-place with CFC-Free urethane foam for excellent sound abatement and thermal properties. The Fiber-Flex FRP-WGF5 is an excellent choice for both interior and exterior applications. Green Guard: YES, Certified for Low Emitting Products for Children and Schools and Indoor Air Quality.
- Door Classification: Wide stile door
- Door Design: Doors Styles can be made flush or have various vision lite styles and sizes. The vision lites will accept 1/4" or 1" glass or 1" FRP panels. For more information see door styles
- Face Sheet Colors: FRP Face Sheets are to be selected from Eliason fiberglass choices. Consult with Eliason or your local sales representative for the availability of other color options
- Face Sheet Material: Fiberglass (FRP) Face Sheets
- Face Sheet Texture: Flush wood grain. Consult with Eliason or your local sales representative for the availability of other texture options
- Mainframe Stile: Hollow Aluminum Extrusions with Narrow Stiles
- Material Type: .120 FRP, Class C fire rated material is standard, Class A is optional
- Polystyrene Cores: Polystyrene Core material is optional without urethane filled stiles and rails
- Reinforcing: The internal mainframe supports the door hardware without added reinforcements
- Trim Color: Anodized or painted
- Trim Type: Aluminum edges and vision lite moldings
- Urethane Cores: Standard CFC Free urethane foam, 5 LB. density per cubic foot
- Aluminum Alloys are architectural grade 6063 with a minimum of T5 or T6 temper strength
- Aluminum Perimeter Inter-Loc Edge Trims secure face sheet edges in place
- Bottom edge trim includes two door bottom sweeps made of high quality, water resistant, polypropylene pile
- Bottom Rail receives urethane prep assembly on foamed doors
- Bottom Rail Tube: 2-1/2" high with a 3/8" tie rod spline
- Core Density: 5 LB per cubic foot
- Core Material is fully injected CFC free urethane foam
- Corner Joint Assembly: 3/8" Tie rod thru spline
- Corner Joint Construction: Mortise and tenon
- FRP Face Sheet: .120 nominal thickness
- FRP Face Sheets are permanently secured to the cores and mainframes
- Lock and Hinge aluminum reinforcing thickness: 1/8"
- Lock and Hinge Edge Wall Thickness: 1/8"
- Lock and Hinge face wall thickness: 1/8"
- Lock and Hinge stiles are single tube aluminum extrusions with integral trim edges
- Lock and Hinge stiles have flanges for joint assembly and to interlock with foam core
- Polystyrene core material is optional without filled stiles and rails
- Top and Bottom rails are single aluminum tube extrusions with tie rod splines
- Top Rail is 1/8" thick x 6" high for closer reinforcing
Designs & Colors
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.
|Eliason Fiber-Flex Order Form|
|Fiber Flex Specs|
|Quote Form Flush Wood Grain|