FP-ALU5 Heavy Duty Aluminum Flush Panel Door
The Eliason Fiber-Flex FRP-ALU5 is a strong, attractive, aluminum clad door that is designed to thrive in a wide variety of applications. It is tough enough to survive the most corrosive applications, yet attractive enough to fill most retail, restaurant or institutional doorways. The Eliason FRP-ALU5 door panel features wider 5” internal aluminum stiles and tie rod construction for greater strength. These doors are low-maintenance, rust free and extremely durable. The Eliason Fiber-Flex FRP-ALU5 door panel is clad with .063” thick aluminum face sheets in a smooth finish or with optional stucco embossed or ribbed pattern. You can even design your door with a different color FRP face sheet on each side of the door. Painted colors are also available to customize and compliment your building’s appearance. The panels are foamed-in-place with CFC-Free urethane foam for excellent sound abatement and thermal properties. The Fiber-Flex FRP-ALU5 is an excellent choice for both interior and exterior applications. Green Guard: YES, Certified for Low Emitting Products for Children and Schools and Indoor Air Quality.
- Door Classification: Wide stile door
- Door Design: Doors Styles can be made flush or have various vision lite styles and sizes. The vision lites will accept 1/4" or 1" glass or 1" Aluminum panels. For more information see our door styles
- Face Sheet Colors: Anodized or painted
- Face Sheet Material: Architectural grade aluminum sheet
- Face Sheet Texture: Smooth, stucco embossed, ribbed
- Hurricane Tested: Doors are constructed the same as our FP-ALU but with aluminum face sheets
- Mainframe Stile: Wide
- Material Type: Architectural grade aluminum sheet
- Polystyrene Cores: Standard core is 25 PSI density polystyrene with a flame spread rating of no more than 25
- Reinforcing: 1/8" aluminum reinforcements are required for specific hardware preps
- Trim Color: Anodized or painted
- Trim Type: Aluminum edges and vision lite moldings
- Urethane Cores: Urethane is not used on this door
- Aluminum Face Sheet Alloy: 5005
- Aluminum Face Sheet: .060 Nominal Thickness
- Aluminum Face Sheets are to be permanently secured to the cores and mainframes
- Aluminum Perimeter Integral Edge Trims secure face sheet edges in place
- Aluminum Perimeter Inter-Loc Edge Trims secure face sheet edges in place
- Bottom Rail receives urethane prep assembly on foamed doors
- Bottom Rail Tube: 2-1/2" high with a 3/8" tie rod spline
- Core Material: 25 PSI density polystyrene
- Corner Joint Assembly: 3/8" Tie rod thru spline
- Corner Joint Construction: Mortise and tenon
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Face Sheet Backer: 1/8" tempered hardboard on both sides
- Lock and Hinge edge dove tail trims are 1/4" thickness
- Lock and Hinge edge wall thickness: 3/16"
- Lock and Hinge Face Wall Reinforcing Thickness: 1/8"
- Lock and Hinge face wall thickness: 1/8"
- Lock and Hinge side edge trims Interlocking with dove tail locking
- Lock and Hinge side edge trims replaceable
- Lock and Hinge Stile have flanges for mortised joint assembly
- Lock and Hinge stile tube: 5-1/2"
Designs & Colors
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.
|Eliason Fiber-Flex Order Form|
|Fiber Flex Specs|
|Quote Form Anodized Aluminum Request Quote Form|