SCP-2 Traffic Door
SCP-2 traffic doors offer a clean look and yet a durable construction. They are constructed of a ¾” exterior grade solid wood core and has a total door thickness of 1”. The top panel of the SCP-2 is .032” thick tempered aluminum alloy with a satin anodized finish on both sides. The SCP-2 has 48” high stainless steel base plates located on the front panel, and through-riveted galvanized steel base plates on the rear side of the door.
- Core: Exterior grade solid wood core
- Door Classification: Traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a 3/4" exterior grade solid wood core, a .032" tempered aluminum alloy top panel with a satin anodized finish (both sides), 48" high base plates (stainless steel on the front, galvanized steel on the rear) and a 14 gauge, grade "D" mill galvanized steel back channel
- Face Sheet Colors: Satin anodized aluminum
- Face Sheet Material: Tempered aluminum alloy with satin anodized finish
- Base Plate: 48" high stainless steel (front), 48" galvanized steel (rear) - through riveted
- Core: 3/4" exterior grade solid wood core
- Door Thickness: 1"
- Finish: Top panel - .032" thick tempered aluminum alloy with satin anodized finish (both sides)
- Hinge: Eliason Easy Swing® Hinge System
- Window: Standard 9" x 14" clear acrylic set in black rubber molding
Designs & Colors
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.
|Heavy Weight Doors - Easy Swing Double Action Standard Hardware Installation Instructions|
|SCP Replacement Parts Drawing|
|SCP-2 DXF Drawing|
|SCP-2 Order Form|