FP-ALU Flush Aluminum Narrow Stile Door
The Eliason Fiber-Flex FP-ALU is custom fabricated to meet and exceed the demanding requirements of educational, retail and institutional facilities. The Fiber-Flex FP-ALU features stile and rail construction with anodized aluminum face sheets and a reinforced face sheet backer on both sides of the door, making it the ideal choice for moderate to heavy traffic. These doors are manufactured to customer size and design specifications, guaranteeing a perfect fit every time. Eliason Fiber-Flex FP-ALU door panels are clad with .063” thick aluminum face sheets in a smooth finish or with optional stucco embossed or ribbed pattern. If required, stainless steel faces sheets are also available for this model. The mainframe is a narrow line with 1/8″ aluminum hardware reinforcing. Aluminum face sheets are reinforced with a 1/8″ thick hardboard backer. With its contemporary look, the FP-ALU offers strength, flexibility of design and provides a timeless look that will last for years to come. Green Guard: YES, Certified for Low Emitting Products for Children and Schools and Indoor Air Quality.
- Door Classification: Narrow Stile Door
- Door Design: Doors Styles can be made flush or have various vision lite styles and sizes. The vision lites will accept 1/4" or 1" glass or 1" Aluminum panels. For more information see our door styles
- Face Sheet Colors: Anodized or painted
- Face Sheet Material: Architectural grade aluminum sheet
- Face Sheet Texture: Smooth, stucco embossed, ribbed
- Mainframe Stile: Narrow
- Material Type: Architectural grade aluminum sheet
- Polystyrene Cores: Standard core is 25 PSI density polystyrene with a flame spread rating of no more than 25
- Reinforcing: 1/8" aluminum reinforcements are required for specific hardware preps
- Trim Color: Anodized or painted
- Trim Type: Aluminum edges and vision lite moldings
- Urethane Cores: Urethane is not used on this door
- Aluminum Face Sheet Alloy: 5005
- Aluminum Face Sheets are to be permanently secured to the cores and mainframes
- Aluminum Perimeter Integral Edge Trims secure face sheet edges in place
- Aluminum Perimeter Inter-Loc Edge Trims secure face sheet edges in place
- Bottom Rail receives urethane prep assembly
- Bottom Rail Tube: 2-1/2" with a 3/8" tie rod spline
- Core Material is 25 PSI density polystyrene with a flame spread rating of no more than 25
- Corner Joint Assembly: 3/8" Tie rod thru spline
- Corner Joint Construction: Mortise and tenon
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Face Sheet Backer: 1/8" tempered hardboard on both sides
- Lock and Hinge Edge Wall Thickness: 1/8"
- Lock and Hinge Face Wall Reinforcing Thickness: 1/8"
- Lock and Hinge Stile have flanges for mortised joint assembly
- Lock and Hinge Stile Tube have integral trim edges
- Lock and Hinge Stile Tube: 2-1/2"
- Top Rail 1/8" closer reinforcing included
- Top Rail Tube: Full 6" with a 3/8" tie rod spline
- Top Rail: Face wall thickness 1/8"
Designs & Colors
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.
|Eliason Fiber-Flex Order Form|
|Quote Form Anodized Aluminum Request Quote Form|