CF-8000 Corrosion Resistant Door (Chase Doors - FibRLite Door)
Eliason CF-8000 Corrosion Resistant Door product has been superseded by the Chase Doors FibRLite. (http://fibrdor.com/fib-r-lite.php) The Eliason CF-8000 Corrosion Resistant door series is not only beautiful, but tough enough to stand up against harsh environments. The core consists of a 3/8” triangular cell phenolic-impregnated kraft honeycomb that is surrounded by a rigid high-modulus, pultruded FRP tubular structural stile, rail and mid-rail sub-frame. Each sealed corner joint and hardware location has a non-hygroscopic polymer blocking reinforcement which provides great screw retention and compression resistance. With a beautiful “in-mold” gel coat skin and specially formulated semi-gloss color topcoat, the CF-8000 is sure to provide the heavy duty strength that you’ve been looking for.
- Door Classification: Corrosion resistant FRP door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a 3/8" honeycomb core, a 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" square pultruded fiberglass tubing (1/8" wall thickness) perimeter stile and rail with horizontal mid-rail, and an industrial polyurethane coating
- Face Sheet Colors: 3 Standard Colors (White, Tan and Gray) and 24 Optional Pre-Matched Colors
- Face Sheet Material: "in-mold" 25-30 mil gel coat with Industrial Polyurethane Coating, Semi-Gloss Surface Sheen
- Core: 3/8" honeycomb core
- Door Thickness: 1.75"
- Finish: "in-mold" 25-30 mil gel coat with Industrial Polyurethane Coating, Semi-Gloss Surface Sheen
- Frame Options: Available in a 5-3/4" double rabbet, 4" Single Rabbet, or variable depth frames
- FRP Accessories: Optional FRP astragals, weather strip, sweeps, transom panels and FRP louvers that utilize an inverted FRP "V" design are also available
- Hardware Options: Available with virtually any hardware configuration that is available on a standard hollow metal door
- Lite Kit Options: Available with optional vision kits in various sizes and glazing choices including lexan, laminated, tempered, insulated and wire glass. Doors can be supplied with a FRP lite kit, with or without the glass installed. These lite kits are secured with no exposed fasteners
- Window Cutout: Pultruded fiberglass tube molded-in
Designs & Colors
Rain Shadow Grey
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.