CF-9000 Corrosion Resistant Door (Chase Doors - FibRDor)
Eliason CF-9000 Corrosion Resistant Door has been superseded by the Chase Doors FibRDor. (http://fibrdor.com/fib-r-dor.php) Eliason CF-9000 corrosion resistant interior and exterior doors and frames are designed to survive in harsh environments. Constructed of advanced fiberglass composite materials, they will never rot or corrode. The doors feature structural pultruded fiberglass components that are permanently bonded to the face sheets and core material. The entire door panel is seamless eliminating the possibility of delamination. FRP blocking is used for internal reinforcement at the hinge locations, creating a resilient and dependable panel. The CF-9000 door comes with a standard gel coat exterior that can be matte or a fine pebble textured finish. Eliason CF-9000 corrosion resistant doors feature a foam core for excellent thermal separation and sound abatement properties. Additional cores include: polypropylene honeycomb core (PPC), phenolic resin impregnated honeycomb, or a fire rated mineral core.
- Core: Urethane foam core
- Door Classification: Corrosion resistant door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of structural pultruded fiberglass components that are permanently bonded to the face sheets and foam core material
- Face Sheet Colors: Available in a variety of colors
- Face Sheet Material: FRP sheet with 15 mil gel coat
- Core: Urethane foam core, optional PPC or Phenolic Honeycomb also available
- Finish: 15 mil gel coat, available in both a fine pebble textured finish or a matte gel coat finish
- Frame Options: Available in a 5-3/4" double rabbet, mullion or a variable frame
- FRP Accessories: Optional FRP astragals, weatherstrips, transom panels and FRP louvers that utilize an inverted FRP "V" design are also available
- Hardware Options: Available with virtually any hardware configuration that is available on a standard hollow metal door
- Lite Kit Options: Available with optional vision panels in various sizes and glazing choices including lexan, laminated, tempered, insulated and wire glass. Doors can be supplied with a two piece FRP lite kit, with or without the glass installed. These two piece lite kits are secured with no exposed fasteners
- Optional Powered Operation: Available as automatic swing doors, powered by the Tormax iMotion® 1301 Swing Door Operator (low and high energy)
Designs & Colors
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.