EconoSpan® Insulated Curtain
The Eliason EconoSpan Insulated Curtain Wall is the ideal solution for refrigerated areas, food processing facilities, walk-in coolers and freezers, distribution centers or any other area that requires a barrier for temperature control. The EconoSpan Insulated Curtain allows you to maximize your available space and provides easy installation, retractibility and mobility not available in permanent wall fixtures and are about 1/3 the cost. EconoSpan Insulated Curtains are made with durability in mind, constructed of reinforced flame retardant vinyl* and mildew resistant thread.
- Core: Single or double ply double bubble insulation
- Door Classification: Insulated curtain
- Door Design: Constructed with an outer surface of 18 oz. vinyl coated polyester fabric material and an inner core of single or double ply double bubble insulation. Each wall is made of 54" wide panels attached together with full-height Velcro
- Material: Vinyl coated polyester, meets flame retardant code NFPA701 and California Fire Marshal Standard - fire certifications may vary by material type
- Options: Bottom hem for pipe or chain, glued adhesive option, track and trolley hardware, vertical stiffener pockets, cut out reinforced hand pulls, 6" floor sweep and windows
Designs & Colors
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.
|EconoSpan Insulated Curtain Sales Sheet|
|EconoSpan Sales Sheet|