EconoSpan® Industrial Curtain (Chase Doors - DuraSpan Industrial Curtain)
Eliason EconoSpan® Industrial Curtain has been superseded by the Chase Doors DuraSpan industrial Curtain. (http://www.chasedoors.com/productdisplay.asp?productid=105) The Eliason EconoSpan Industrial Curtain allows you to maximize your available space and provides easy installation, retractibility and mobility not available in permanent wall fixtures. EconoSpan Industrial Curtains are made with durability in mind, constructed of reinforced flame retardant vinyl* and mildew resistant thread. Industrial curtains are available in 18 oz. material in an array of colors (see the back for available colors). The top of the curtain has a reinforced sewn hem with stainless steel grommets available in 12”, 18” or 24” increments.
- Door Classification: Roll-up door
- Door Design: Constructed with a reinforced flame retardant vinyl and mildew resistant thread and stainless steel grommets
- Material: Reinforced flame retardant vinyl and mildew resistant thread. Industrial curtain material meets flame retardant code NFPA701 and California Fire Marshal Standard - fire certifications may vary by material type
- Options: Bottom hem for pipe or chain, windows, 6" floor sweep, vertical stiffener pockets, cut out reinforced hand pulls, panel connections with pressure sensitive hook and loop, heated sealed construction for clean environments and industrial curtain track and trolley hardware
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.
|EconoSpan Sales Sheet|