EasyShield Wire Screen Door (Chase Doors - DuraShield Security)
Eliason EasyShield Wire Screen Door has been superseded by the Chase Doors DuraShield Security. (http://www.chasedoors.com/productdisplay.asp?productid=59) Eliason EasyShield roll-up and sliding doors are an excellent choice for applications requiring a secondary door that allows ventilation while providing a deterrent to insects, birds, and unwelcome personnel. Eliason EasyShield doors are designed to be easy to use, and can be mounted on the exterior, or interior of the building in conjunction with another door. Our casing mounted option is the perfect solution for installation on metal buildings or in front of coiling steel doors.
- Door Classification: Sliding / Roll-up door
- Door Design: Constructed with a 1" x 4" heavy duty extruded aluminum vertical track system, 15 ga. Aluminum wire mesh with a 1/2" weave and a standard external LiftMaster operator
- Material: Standard 15 ga. Aluminum wire mesh with a 1/2" weave
- Operator: Comes standard with an external LiftMaster operator (manual operation is not recommended)
- Options: Optional wire mesh is available in 18 ga. Aluminum with 1/4" weave, 16 ga. Stainless steel with 1/2" weave, or 19 gauge stainless steel with 1/4" weave
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.