SCP-Cafe Laminate Door
Eliason Café doors will complement your surroundings so that you can enjoy spending time in a place that welcomes you day after day. The SCP-Café door is constructed of a .75” thick exterior grade solid wood core, and a decorative high pressure laminate on both sides. These doors operate on the Easy Swing Hinge® System pioneered by Eliason more than fifty years ago, and still the smoothest operating and most reliable hinge system on the market today. Contour top and bottom designs are also available as options. Whether it’s for a retail, restaurant or supermarket space; the SCP-Café door can become a great solution for various applications. We’ve got the right café doors to meet your needs, to add some swing and bring some functionality to your space.
- Door Classification: High pressure laminate cafe door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a .75" thick wood core with full height high pressure laminate (HPL) on both sides
- Face Sheet Colors: Aluminum, various colors available for optional high pressure laminate
- Face Sheet Material: Tempered aluminum alloy with delta formed vertical edges, optional decorative HPL available
- Door Thickness: 1"
- Edge Trim: Black plastic molding
- Finish: .032" thick decorative high pressure laminate (both sides)
- Hinge: Eliason Easy Swing® Hinge System
- Optional: Contour top and bottom
Designs & Colors
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.