LWP-Cafe Aluminum Door
Eliason Café doors will complement your surroundings so that you can enjoy spending time in a place that welcomes you day after day. The LWP-Café door is constructed of a .063” thick tempered aluminum alloy with delta formed vertical edges. An optional decorative high-pressure laminate is available on both sides. These doors operate on the Easy Swing Hinge® System pioneered by Eliason more than fifty years ago, and still the smoothest operating and most reliable hinge system on the market today. Contour top design is also available as an option. Whether it’s for a retail, restaurant or supermarket space; the LWP-Café door can become a great solution for various applications. We’ve got the right café doors to meet your needs, to add some swing and bring some functionality to your space.
- Door Classification: Aluminum Cafe Door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a .063" thick tempered aluminum alloy with delta formed vertical edges, available with optional .032" decorative high-pressure laminate on both sides
- Face Sheet Colors: Aluminum, various colors available for optional high pressure laminate
- Face Sheet Material: Tempered aluminum alloy with delta formed vertical edges, optional decorative HPL available
- Door Thickness: .063"
- Finish: .063" thick tempered aluminum alloy, optional HPL available on both sides
- Hinge: Eliason Easy Swing® Hinge System
Designs & Colors
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.
|HPL Color Sheet|
|LWP Cafe Replacement Parts Drawing|
|LWP Series & DSP-3 Installation Instructions|
|LWP-Cafe Double Drawing|
|LWP-Cafe Order Form|
|LWP-Cafe Single Drawing|
|LWP-Cafe w/Posts Order Form|