FCD-120 Flexible Traffic Door (Chase Doors - EconoClear)
The Eliason FCD-120 product has been superseded by the Chase Doors EconoClear. (http://www.chasedoors.com/productdisplay.asp?productid=27) Eliason's FCD-120 door is engineered for use as a secondary door in walk-in coolers and freezers. The FCD-120 helps maintain ambient temperature by reducing cold air from escaping while restocking your cooler or freezer. Top mounted pivot hardware provides maximum clearance for pallet jacks and push carts. Enjoy energy savings and easy access by using our FCD-120 clear PVC door.
- Door Classification: Flexible traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a .120" thick clear PVC, a hinge pocket, and a heavy-duty, top-mounted gravity-operated hinge
- Door Material: .120" thick clear PVC
- Finish: .120" thick clear PVC
- Hinge: Eliason heavy duty, top mounted, gravity operated hinges
Designs & Colors
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.
|FCD-120 Double Drawing|
|FCD-120 DXF Drawing|
|FCD-120 Single Drawing|