FCD-160 Flexible Traffic Door (Chase Doors - AirGard 973)
The Eliason FCD-160 product has been superseded by the Chase Doors AirGard 973. (http://www.chasedoors.com/productdisplay.asp?productid=24)The heavy-duty FCD-160 impact traffic door from Eliason operates on the industry’s best top mounted gravity hinging system and is designed to survive in the toughest industrial applications, while providing maximum visibility for increased safety. The door body consists of .160” thick PVC with 48” high textured vinyl impact plates laminated on both sides. Jamb edge balloon seals, bottom wiper seals and top wipe seals are all standard. The double layer bracket pocket is reinforced for maximum panel security and durability. The FCD-160 not only provides excellent visibility – it’s built Eliason tough!
- Door Classification: Flexible traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a .160" thick PVC with 48" high textured vinyl impact plates on both sides, hinge bracket pockets, jamb-edge balloon seals and wiper seals at the top and bottom of each door panel, and large flexible PVC vision panels
- Door Material: .160" thick PVC with 48" textured vinyl impact plates on both sides, available in a variety of colors. Hinge bracket pocket colors available in black and forest green
- Windows: Extra large viewing area
- Finish: .160" thick PVC with 48" high textured vinyl impact plates
- Hinge: Eliason heavy duty, top mounted, gravity operated hinges
- Seals: Standard jamb edge balloon seals, bottom wiper seals and top wiper seals
Designs & Colors
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.
|FCD-160 Double Drawing|
|FCD-160 DXF Drawing|
|FCD-160 Sales Sheet|
|FCD-160 Single Drawing|