RTS-9000 Impact Traffic Door
The Eliason RTS-9000 is custom manufactured to fit your opening and is designed for use in a wide variety of applications, including grocery, retail and commercial. Each 1-½” door panel is constructed from a structural PVC internal framework, clad with textured, impact resistant ABS face sheets, and foamed in place with CFC-free urethane foam to provide excellent insulation. 14” x 16” scratch-resistant acrylic windows set in black rubber molding are standard, with double-glazed flush windows available. The RTS-9000 features integral side and bottom gaskets, and a top-mounted header gasket to minimize cold air losses.
- Door Classification: Impact traffic door
- Door Design: High-impact, textured thermoplastic exterior with a urethane foam core and a high strength structural PVC frame and 1-1/2" total door thickness
- Face Sheet Material: High impact, textured thermoplastic
- Colors: A variety of colors available
- Door Thickness: 1-1/2"
- Easy Spring Bumper: Standard 18" high (both sides)
- Finish: High impact, textured thermoplastic
- Hinge: Composite V-Cam hinge system with permanently sealed roller bearings and extruded aluminum back spine with steel hinge posts, powder-coated black
- Optional: 24", 36" or 42" high bumpers or scuff plates and flush mounted double glazed windows
- Window: Standard 14" x 16" clear acrylic, double glazed set in black rubber molding
Designs & Colors
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.
|RTS-9000 Replacement Parts Drawing|
|RTS-9000 Sales Sheet|