SR-9000R Impact Traffic Door (Chase Doors - Durulite Standard)
The Eliason SR-9000R product has been superseded by the Chase Doors Durulite Standard. (http://www.chasedoors.com/productdisplay.asp?productid=8)The Eliason SR-9000R door is perfect for applications where heavy cart or motorized pallet jack traffic is present. The SR-9000R combines a .125” thick rotationally molded LLDPE shell, 1” x 1” tubular steel reinforcements and a Non-CFC urethane core to create one of the toughest, most durable, and environmentally friendly doors available. SR-9000R doors operate on the Eliason V-Cam hinging system with ductile iron V-cam and pillow block and solid cast aluminum upper and lower hinge posts for years of trouble-free service.
- Door Classification: Impact traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a .125" thick rotationally molded LLDPE polyethylene outer surface, reinforced leading and back edges, a Non-CFC urethane core and gasket seals are provided on the leading edge
- Face Sheet Material: Rotationally molded LLDPE polyethylene
- Colors: A variety of colors available
- Door Thickness: 1.875"
- Finish: .125" thick Monolithic Rotationally molded LLDPE polyethylene
- Hinge: Heavy duty upper V-Cam hinging system comes complete with permanently sealed roller bearings. Bottom hinge comes complete with zinc plated ductile iron pillow block, UHMW sleeve and a solid cast aluminum lower hinge adapter
- Optional: Easy Spring Bumpers, stainless steel V-Cam and pillow block available, aluminum or steel jamb guards, spring assist and 180 degree V-Cam hinges
- Window: Standard impact resistant polycarbonate single panel vision panel
Designs & Colors
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.
|SR-9000R & FX-9000R with 90 x 90 Hardware|
|SR-9000R Sales Sheet|