SR-9000 Impact Traffic Door
This Eliason product has been superseded by <a href ="http://www.chasedoors.com/productdisplay.asp?productid=8"><b>Chase - Durulite Standard.</b></a> For corresponding documents visit the <a href ="http://www.chasedoors.com/productdisplay.asp?productid=8"><b>Chase Doors product page.</b></a><br> The Eliason SR-9000 door is custom manufactured to fit your opening and is a perfect fit for applications where heavy pallet jack or light forklift traffic is present. The SR-9000 door combines a reinforced internal steel frame with an extruded PVC outer frame and impact-resistant ABS cladding, making it one of the toughest and most durable doors available. SR-9000 doors operate on the Eliason V-Cam hinging system with ductile iron hinge posts and V-Cam and permanently sealed roller bearings.
- Door Classification: Impact traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a full perimeter heavy duty welded internal steel frame, reinforced at all corners with 1/4" thick welded steel gussets. The internal steel frame is covered with a tough extruded PVC external frame. Impact-resistant ABS thermoplastic cladding is bonded to the external PVC frame and the door is foamed in place with CFC-Free urethane foam. Gasket seals are provided on the vertical and bottom edges of the door panel along with a frame mounted top seal
- Face Sheet Material: Impact resistant ABS face sheets
- NSF-Certified and CFIA Accepted
- Door Thickness: 1-7/8"
- Finish: Impact resistant ABS plastic
- Hinge: Heavy duty ductile iron V-Cam hinge
- Window: Standard 1/4" thick polycarbonate single pane vision panels, mounted in a recessed PVC frame and sealed to the door panel
Designs & Colors
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.
|SR-9000 Sales Sheet|