PMP-2 Traffic Door
The PMP-2 traffic door is the perfect door for your supermarket, retail and restaurant applications! It has the strength to withstand pallet jack, push cart and pedestrian traffic, all while meeting the functionality needs of your space. The PMP-2 is constructed of a ¼” thick ABS material reinforced with 2 pieces of ¼” x 7” ABS along the jamb side, creating a back spline with a total thickness of ¾”. The back spline is capped with a 16 gauge stainless steel back channel for extra strength and rigidity. The front surface of the door is textured, while the back has a smooth finish.
- Door Classification: Traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a 1/4" thick ABS material reinforced with 2 pieces of 1/4" x 7" ABS along the jamb side, creating a back spline with a total thickness of 3/4"
- Face Sheet Colors: Available in a variety of colors
- Face Sheet Material: ABS material
- Back Channel: 16 gauge stainless steel back channel
- Door Thickness: .700" total door thickness
- Finish: 1/4" thick ABS material
- Hinge: Eliason Easy Swing® Hinge System
- Optional: 5" x 18" jamb guards and ABS window frames
- Window: Standard 14" x 16" clear acrylic set in black rubber molding
Designs & Colors
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.
|Heavy Weight Doors - Easy Swing Double Action Standard Hardware Installation Instructions|
|PMP-2 DXF Drawing|
|PMP-2 Order Form|
|PMP-2 Replacement Parts Drawing|
|PMP-2 Single Drawing|