SCP-6 High Pressure Laminate Traffic Door
These very attractive traffic doors are installed in some of the world’s finest restaurant, banquet and dining facilities. They are constructed of 7-ply exterior grade plywood clad on both sides with High Pressure Laminate available in a virtually limitless selection of colors and patterns. The door panel is then capped with 18 gauge stainless steel. Eliason is the only door manufacturer that welds and polishes the corner joints of our stainless steel edge caps, eliminating unsightly gaps and overlaps present on our competitor’s doors. The Model SCP-6 features a 48” high stainless steel impact plate. Standard scratch-resistant 9” x 14” acrylic vision panels are set in black rubber molding. These doors operate on the Easy Swing Hinge System pioneered by Eliason more than thirty years ago, and still the smoothest-operating and most reliable hinge system on the market today. Custom windows, unique laminate designs and impact plate configurations are never a problem at Eliason.
- Core: Moisture resistant composite wood core
- Door Classification: High pressure laminate traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a 7-ply exterior grade plywood clad on both sides with a .032" thick decorative high pressure laminate and capped with 18 gauge stainless steel
- Face Sheet Material: Decorate high pressure laminate
- Base Plate: Standard 48" high stainless steel (both sides)
- Core: .75" thick sustainable, moisture resistant, composite wood core
- Door Thickness: 1"
- Finish: .032" thick decorative high pressure laminate (both sides)
- Hinge: Eliason Easy Swing® Hinge System
- Window: Standard 9" x 14" clear acrylic set in black rubber molding
Designs & Colors
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.
|Heavy Weight Doors - Easy Swing Double Action Standard Hardware Installation Instructions|
|HPL Color Sheet|
|SCP Replacement Parts Drawing|
|SCP-6 Double Drawing|
|SCP-6 Order Form|
|SCP-6 Single Drawing|