PE-500 Traffic Door
This rugged impact traffic door is the latest addition to Eliason’s line of high quality, cost-effective door solutions. The PE-500 is designed for use in a wide variety of applications, including grocery, retail, commercial and light industrial. The ½” thick door panels are constructed of USDA accepted stress-relieved, high-density polyethylene with a stainless steel back channel for added strength and rigidity. The scratch-resistant acrylic vision panels are 9” x 14” set in black rubber molding. These attractive, durable door panels are textured on both sides and operate on the Easy Swing® Hinge System pioneered by Eliason and still the smoothest-operating and most reliable hinge system on the market today. The PG-500 comes standard with perimeter gasketing.
- Door Classification: Traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a 1/2" thick high density, textured USDA accepted polyethylene and a stainless steel back channel
- Face Sheet Colors: Available in a variety of colors
- Face Sheet Material: 1/2" thick high density, textured, USDA accepted polyethylene
- Door Thickness: 1/2"
- Finish: 1/2" thick high density, textured, USDA accepted polyethylene
- Hinge: Eliason Easy Swing® Hinge System
- Optional: Perimeter gasketing (specify model PG-500), 3" x 9" jamb guards, impact plates, molded spring bumpers and special vision panel configurations
- Window: Standard 9" x 14" acrylic set in black rubber molding
Designs & Colors
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.
|PE-500 Double Drawing|
|PE-500 DXF Drawing|
|PE-500 Order Form|
|PE-500 Replacement Parts Drawing|
|PE-500 Sales Sheet|
|PE-500 Single Drawing|
|PE-500, PG-500 Drawing|
|PE-PG-500 Installation Instruction|