EISA-30 ABS Traffic Door (Chase Doors - R-25)
The Eliason EISA-30 product has been superseded by the Chase Doors R-25. (http://www.chasedoors.com/productdisplay.asp?productid=66) The EISA-30 double-acting cooler door from Eliason maximizes energy efficiency and meets all requirements of the federal EISA mandate, so you won’t “lose your cool”. The 3.75” thick monolithic door panel is rotationally molded with an outer skin thickness of .125” and the core is foamed-in-place with CFC-free urethane foam, which provides an R-Value of 25. This attractive and durable door panel operates on the time-tested Eliason Easy Swing® hinge system, which is easy to install, requires virtually no maintenance. Available with a variety of options such as Easy Spring bumpers, jamb guards and push plates, this door will be sure to fit perfectly in your application. Common applications for the EISA-30 include supermarkets, restaurants and coolers. The EISA-30 is able to stand up to different types of traffic such as pallet jack, push cart and pedestrian.
- Core: CFC-Free urethane foam core
- Door Classification: Impact traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a .125" thick rotationally molded polyethylene outer skin, a foamed-in-place CFC-Free urethane foam core and operates on the Easy Swing® Hinge System
- Face Sheet Material: .125" thick rotationally molded polyethylene outer skin, available in a variety of colors
- Core: High density, CFC-Free urethane foam core
- Door Thickness: 3.75"
- Finish: .125" thick rotationally molded polyethylene
- Gasketing: Replaceable full perimeter seal
- Hinge: Eliason Easy Swing® Hinge System
- Optional: Push plates, Easy Spring Bumpers, jamb guards, triple pane / clear / gas filled tempered glass window set in aluminum or stainless window frame(14" x 14")
- Window: Standard 14" x 16" double pane clear acrylic window set in black rubber molding
Designs & Colors
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.
|EISA Cooler Door Installation Instructions|
|EISA-30 Double Drawing|
|EISA-30 Drawing Drawing|
|EISA-30 Order Form|
|EISA-30 Sales Sheet|
|EISA-30 Single Drawing|