DSP-3 Stainless Steel Traffic Door
The Eliason® DSP-3 traffic door is a lightweight, economical solution where visual separation is desired between kitchen and dining areas, customer service and back room, or sales floor and stock room. The door body is constructed of 16 gauge stainless steel with delta formed vertical edges. Standard vision panels are 9” x 14” set in black rubber molding. Various window sizes and shapes, impact plates, push plates and other options are also available. The DSP-3 operates on the Eliason Easy Swing Hinge®.
- Door Classification: Stainless steel traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of 16 gauge stainless steel with delta formed vertical edges
- Face Sheet Material: 16 gauge stainless steel
- Door Thickness: .063"
- Finish: 16 gauge stainless steel (both sides)
- Hinge: Eliason Easy Swing® Hinge System
- Window: Standard 9" x 14" clear acrylic set in black rubber molding
Designs & Colors
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.
|DSP-3 Double Drawing|
|DSP-3 Order Form|
|DSP-3 Single Drawing|
|LWP - DSP Replacement Parts Drawing|
|LWP Series & DSP-3 Installation Instructions|
|LWP-3, DSP-3 Drawing|
|LWP-3, DSP-3 DXF Drawing|
|LWP-3, DSP-3 Sales Sheet|