Eliason Fiber-Flex FRP-HXP5 Fine Hexpin Finish Wide Stile Door
The Eliason Fiber-Flex FRP-HXP5 is a strong, attractive, FRP clas door that is designed to thrive in a wide variety of applications. It is tough enough to survive the most corrosive applications, yet attractive enough to fill most retail, restaurant or institutional doorways. The Eliason FRP-HXP5 door panel freatures wider 5" internal aluminum stiles and tie rod construction for greater strength. These doors are low-maintenance, rust free and extremely durable. The Eliason Fiber-Flex FRP-HXP5 door panel is with .120" thick hexpin FRP face sheets, available in a wide range of through molded colors. You can even design your door with a different color FRP face sheet on each side of the door. Painted colors are also available to customize and compliment your building's appearance. The panels are foamed-in-place with CFC-Free urethane foam for excellent sound abatement and thermal properties. The Fiber-Flex FRP-HXP5 is an excellent choice for both interior and exterior applications. Green Guard: YES, Certified for Low Emitting Products for Children and Schools and Indoor Air Quality.
- Door Classification: Wide stile door
- Door Design: Doors Styles can be made flush or have various vision lite styles and sizes. The vision lites will accept 1/4" or 1" glass or 1" Aluminum panels. For more information see our door styles
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Face Sheet Colors: FRP Face Sheets are to be selected from Eliason fiberglass choices. Consult with Eliason or your local sales representative for the availability of other color options
- Face Sheet Material: Fiberglass (FRP) Face Sheets
- Face Sheet Texture: Fine Hexpin Embossed (standard). Consult with ELIASON or your local sales representative for the availability of other texture options
- Mainframe Stile: Hollow Aluminum Extrusions with Narrow Stiles
- Material Type: .120 FRP, Class C fire rated material is standard, Class A is optional
- Polystyrene Cores: Polystyrene Core material is optional without urethane filled stiles and rails
- Reinforcing: The internal mainframe supports the door hardware without added reinforcements
- Trim Color: Anodized or painted
- Trim Type: Aluminum edges and vision lite moldings
- Urethane Cores: Standard CFC Free urethane foam, 5 LB. density per cubic foot
Designs & Colors
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.