LWP-6 Aluminum Traffic Door
The Eliason® LWP-6 traffic door is a lightweight, economical solution where visual separation is desired between kitchen and dining areas, customer service and back room, or sales floor and stock room. The door body is constructed of a special alloy .063” thick tempered aluminum that creates a durable door with just the right amount of flexibility. The LWP-6 comes standard on both sides with a decorative high pressure laminate (HPL) available in a virtually unlimited choice of colors and patterns. Standard 12” high stainless steel base plates are located on both sides. Standard vision panels are 9” x 14” set in black rubber molding. Various window sizes and shapes, impact plates, push plates and other options are also available. The LWP-6 operates on the Eliason Easy Swing Hinge®.
- Door Classification: Aluminum traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a .063" thick tempered aluminum alloy with delta formed vertical edges, available with optional .032" decorative high-pressure laminate on both sides
- Face Sheet Material: Tempered aluminum alloy with satin anodized finish
- Base Plate: 12" high stainless steel (both sides)
- Door Thickness: .063"
- Hinge: Eliason Easy Swing® Hinge System
- Window: Standard 9" x 14" acrylic set in black rubber molding
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.
|LWP - DSP Replacement Parts Drawing|