LWP-3 Aluminum Traffic Door
The Eliason® LWP-3 traffic door is a lightweight, economical solution where visual separation is desired between kitchen and dining areas, customer service and back room, or sales floor and stock room. The door body is constructed of a special alloy .063" thick tempered aluminum that creates a durable door with just the right amount of flexibility. The LWP-3 comes standard with a clear anodized finish. We also manufacture this door with a 16 gauge stainless steel door body (Specify Model DSP-3). Standard vision panels are 9" x 14" set in black rubber molding. Various window sizes and shapes, impact plates, push plates and other options are also available. LWP-3 and DSP-3 models operate on the Eliason Easy Swing Hinge®.
- Door Classification: Aluminum traffic door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a special .063" thick tempered aluminum alloy with a standard clear anodized finish
- Door Thickness: .063"
- Finish: Clear anodized tempered aluminum alloy (both sides)
- Hinge: Eliason Easy Swing® Hinge System
- Window: Standard 9" x 14" clear acrylic set in black rubber molding
Designs & Colors
* In our continuing effort to improve our products, some specifications or descriptions may change. We reserve the right to make such changes without notice or recourse. Color shown may differ slightly from actual color. Consult factory for exact color match.
|LWP - DSP Replacement Parts Drawing|
|LWP Series & DSP-3 Installation Instructions|
|LWP-3 Double Drawing|
|LWP-3 Order Form|
|LWP-3 Single Drawing|
|LWP-3, DSP-3 Drawing|
|LWP-3, DSP-3 DXF Drawing|
|LWP-3, DSP-3 Sales Sheet|